Are you an experienced and motivated Consultant Psychiatrist with a passion for CAMHS?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: CAMHS – Eating Disorders/Learning Disabilities
- Registered on the Specialist Register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with a licence to practise.
- Experience of CAMHS eating disorders desirable
- Review referrals and determine appropriateness for admission
- Conduct Admission assessment and ensure effective management plans of all patients on the unit
- Conduct risk assessment and review regularly
- Allocate specialist psychological treatments in line with individual need
- Assess physical health - taking special responsibility for medical issues/medically
- Supervising and directing the work of other staff who treat the patients.
- Ensuring effective liaison with referring teams.
- Facilitating regular CPA review meeting
- Act as Responsible Clinicians for patients detained under the Mental Health Act.
- To provide on-call service and ensure the provision of medical cover to the unit at all times.
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Medical Protection Society membership
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP) and pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Career development and training
- Wellbeing support and activities
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome