You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Scrub Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park