You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Theatre Practitioner Recovery to join their state of the art facility in Southampton. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled practitioner to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client works in partnership with local NHS acute hospital trusts, for example in recent provision of robotic surgery, and there is a large refurbished outpatient department along with extensive diagnostic imaging services.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience
- You will be an enthusiastic, dedicated team player and also used to working with minimum supervision
- ALS and Airway Maintenance certifications would be desirable, though not essential – Training opportunities are available
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs in an extremely busy department
- Prepping the recovery bays and of course, looking after patients after their surgery
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance