Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Min of 3 years Post graduate experience
- Experience in an acute setting, with experience in treating respiratory and surgical patients
- Experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation (desirable)
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Whilst predominantly based with our medical and surgical patients, you will be expected to support the other team members who cover orthopaedics as part of our team approach to caring for our inpatients.
- Expected to work flexibly over 7 days, participating in our weekend rota and on call rota
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park