Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
One of our healthcare providers is looking to recruit a Respiratory Inpatient Physiotherapist, covering their ITU, general surgery (which includes a wide spectrum of conditions such as neurological, cosmetic, oncology and gynaecology), medical and cardiac wards. These procedures are predominantly elective, with occasional acute admissions.
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Min of 3 years Postgraduate experience
- Experience in an acute setting, with experience in treating respiratory and surgical patients
- Experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation (desirable)
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Whilst predominantly based with our medical and surgical patients, you will be expected to support the other team members who cover orthopaedics as part of our team approach to caring for our inpatients.
- Expected to work flexibly over 7 days, participating in our weekend rota and on call rota
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park (a short walk away)