Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their well respected organisation near Hampshire. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our clients facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- You will be used to working in teams with minimum supervision
- Have surgical or acute ward setting experience
- Our client covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You must support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- You will be assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You have to actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements,
- Collect collate and organise data
- You will nterpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park