Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Staff Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Southampton. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client provides a wide range of services including day care and inpatient and outpatient services. The main activity is elective (planned) surgery, and more complex procedures such as cardiac and spinal surgery are supported by the onsite critical care facilities.
- You will be a Registered Nurse and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration and additional training is also desirable
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!