Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Perioperative Practitioner - Scrub to join their well respected organisation in the South of England. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client provides a wide range of services including day care and inpatient and outpatient services. They are a successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification
- Additional training is also desirable.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park