Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for ITU Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Southampton. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client provides a wide range of services including day care and inpatient and outpatient services. The main activity is elective (planned) surgery, and more complex procedures such as cardiac and spinal surgery are supported by the onsite critical care facilities.
- You will be a Registered Nurse used to working with minimum supervision and experience of working in an acute environment.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in General or Cardiac Intensive Care is desirable as is a mentorship certificate
- The post-holder will have experience in either ITU or Critical Care, caring for level 2/3 patients.
- You will make sure that the patient’s care is consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures, also ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- You will also promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors and assist Senior Staff in their management of department and provide effective leadership and management in their absence
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!