Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Deputy Sister to join their Wards. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is based in Hampshire and holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality care. They have great commute options via Train, Car, Bus making your life a lot easier.
- NMC registration - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and recent experience in surgical nursing, with good communication skills.
- A mentorship qualification is not essential, however it desirable and will be utilised.
- Deliver high standards of quality care by assessment at all times, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse as required.
- Expected to be part of the Hospital’s Clinical On-Call rota.
- You will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park