Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Deputy Sister - Wards to join their state of the art facility in Hampshire. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be working with a wide variety of specialisms (including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Urology, and more) you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
- NMC registration - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and recent experience in surgical nursing, with good communication skills.
- A mentorship qualification is not essential, however it desirable and will be utilised.
- Deliver high standards of quality care by assessment at all times, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse as required.
- Expected to be part of the Hospital’s Clinical On-Call rota.
- You will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park