Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Chemotherapy Nurse to join their well respected organisation near Hampshire. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our clients facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
- Registered Nurse
- Qualified in venepuncture cannulation and the use of CVAD’s with evidence of regular competency assessment
- Qualified in the Safe handling and administration of SACT (accredited course) with evidence of regular competency assessment
- Work with minimum supervision within a nurse led environment
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes in individuals with a cancer diagnosis
- The Chemotherapy Nurse will assess patients’ health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload of cancer patients.
- You assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs throughout the cancer treatment pathway.
- You will assist in maintaining and developing cancer services and contribute to quality improvement within cancer services.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park