Looking for the next step?
If so, Our clinet is looking for an Cardiac Nurse who is looking to take their career to the next level, they will be experienced, skilled and exicitng to join their state of the art facility.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Cardiac Staff Nurse. The successful applicant will provide high quality evidence-based nursing care, to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients, relatives and other customers such Consultant Cardiologists
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Cardiology Experience (min 2 years)
- Venepunture experience
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
- To provide patient assessments, liaising as appropriate with other clinical professionals e.g. Cardiologists, Anaesthetists etc.
- To provide clinical expertise of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all patients attending the department.
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across cardiology.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park