Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Surgical Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- You will be a Registered Nurse and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park