Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Cardiothoracic Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Cardiology Experience (min 2 years)
- Venepunture experience
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
- To provide patient assessments, liaising as appropriate with other clinical professionals e.g. Cardiologists, Anaesthetists etc.
- To provide clinical expertise of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all patients attending the department.
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across cardiology.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park