Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is looking for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join their state of the art facility based in Winchester.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to work in Winchester with a enthusiastic team who only want to provide the best possible care for our patients and demonstrate high standards of excellence in all areas.
Our client is a leading provider with nationwide network and hospitals all over the UK.
- 3 years minimum experience as qualified clinical pharmacist
- Independent sector an advantage but full induction will be provided.
- Oncology experience preferable but can support the right candidate with oncology training to achieve relevant competences.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To facilitate the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
- Provide clinical input with respect to medicines to all patients.
- Ensure accurate and timely charging.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks.
- Be a proactive member of the Hospital’s multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal & external stakeholders through continuous improvement activities.
- Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum