Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior CT Radiographer to join their Mobile site in Southampton. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated radiographer who can come in and hit the ground running.
Our clients radiographers work 12 hour shifts as the sites operate from 7:30 - 8am. Working with our client you will deliver a professional and efficient service.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Previous experience of CT scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week
- Carry out CT imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for CT scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Perform triage functions of referrals as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- Demonstrate safe, effective practice in line with policies and procedures
- Maintain professional competencies and CPD
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare with Bupa
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership discount
- Plus many more!