You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Nurse/ ODP - Endoscopy
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Theatre Nurse / ODP - Endoscopy to join their state of the art facility.
Our client is based in Salford and you will be working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care and you will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and skilled.
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in Endoscopy
- ALS trained is highly desirable
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment before use.
- Providing assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administering IV drips.
- Assess patients condition before surgery
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
- Keep the operating room sterilized
- Position the patient on operating table
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
- Monitor patient’s vital signs
- Evaluate postoperative patients
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
- Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform