Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse - Wards to join their state of the art organisation in Gloucester. They are looking for a skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 39 bed ward is a busy acute environment dealing with a wide variety of surgical interventions and procedures, both as day case procedures and inpatient stays.
- You will be a Registered Nurse and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration and additional training is also desirable
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- Free on-site parking
- Private healthcare on completion of probationary period
- Life assurance on commencement
- Cycle to work programme
- Long service awards
- Unsocial hours payments