Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is now looking for a Perioperative Practitioner to join their state of the art facility in Essex, they are looking for a enthusiastic, skilled and hard working nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities and our client is looking to become a world class healthcare business.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Anaesthetic, Scrub and recovery experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competent across a range of skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification,
- Additional training is also desirable.
- UK Experience - NO Tier 2 Visa
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- You will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- As a Theatre Practitioner you will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient.
- Taking into consideration the care pathway
- Perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park