Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Theatre Practitoner to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Most important is that our Nurses are experienced in an acute setting and are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. We are keen to promote from within the hopsitals network, so if you are looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities you will find them at our clients hospital.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park