Are you hungry to excel ?
Our client is looking for a success driven, motivated individual who shares the hospitals nuturing passion and inclination to want to help people on a daily basis.
Why not join our client, one of the best private groups nationally, surrounded by a rural setting and view that can quite literally take someones breath away. Whether your on break or commuting to and from work you will allways have a peaceful setting to brighten up your day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for surgery
- Caring for patients after surgery recovering from sedation
- Review patient charts and confirm data
- Ensure medical equipment needed for surgery is available
- Follow surgeon's directions
- Pass medical equipment/s to the surgeon
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, this will increase to 35 as of 1st January 2019
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
What our client is looking for
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with scrub experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration