Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their state of the art wards in Essex. They are looking for a Enthusiastic, motivated, skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a well respected organisation in Essex. It has great travel links via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier.
- Registered with the NMC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good Computer Skills at a level to meet the requirements of the position
- Relevant post registration courses appropriate to the post
- Be open and honest, act with integrity and uphold the reputation of your profession, always working within the guidance of the NMC Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect of others and a commitment to developing professional practice.
- Demonstrate accountability for own and delegated responsibilities
- Take responsibility for own professional development to ensure continuous improvement in clinical standards in designated area.
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, being sensitive to patients needs for respect, dignity and privacy
- Provide a high standard of practice and holistic care at all times
- Ensure that the agreed standards of patient care are maintained in accordance with Aspen Policies
- Promote best clinical practice in line with our clients policies and procedures
- Be involved and support quality projects being undertaken in the department and within Our clients Hospitals and Clinics.
- Ensure a culture of continuous clinical improvement is fostered in the workplace, completing audits and implementing action plans as appropriate
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment