Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient Nurse to join their state of the art facility just out of Essex. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 10 bedded hospital accepting planned and surgical admissions and outpatient and diagnostics patients and has great commuting options via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier. Our client would love for you to come and see their facility.
- Registered Nurse with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Presently working in a hospital environment – essential
- Experience in a private hospital environment -desirable
- Experience in mentoring colleagues and HCA’s Enthusiastic and committed, a team player, flexible, physically able to carry out the role, sensitive to patient needs
- To ensure that standards of patients care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the nursing team
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that the highest standards of patient and customer care are maintained at all times
- To support the smooth running of the ward, out-patient and diagnostics department
- To assist senior staff in the management of the hospital
- To provide effective leadership and management in their absence
- Assess, implement and evaluate nursing care with an evidence based approach, providing a high standard of clinical and customer care to all patients
- Assist with the creation and review of patient centered standards of care
- Promote an environment receptive to change
- Attend and participate in department meetings
- Participate in the mentorship of HCA’s and new starters
- Provide a supportive environment staff
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Social gatherings
If this role would be of interest, apply now!