We are currently working with a Healthcare provider in Essex. They are looking for an expereinced Healthcare Assistant to join their experienced team. To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with residents and support the development of individual care plans and risk assessments.
To professionally work with the care team ensuring that a safe, effective, and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents. To comply with clinical governance framework and activities related to it including participation in the clinical audit process.
- Helping people to move around.
- Personal Care: Dressing, washing and bathing residents
- Morning & bedtime routines: Assisting residents get out of bed on a morning and prepare for bed on a night
- Meal Preparation: Assisting residents with eating & drinking
- Moving & Handling: Ensuring that residents and moved in the correct and safe way
- Toileting Assistance: Assisting residents using the toilet and changing pads if necessary
- Support & Companionship: Providing support to residents and their families
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy and consideration to individuals and situations
- Open to change
- Champion of Organisations vision and values
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast pace environment
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in an effective and timely manner
Our Core Values
P Passion – doing our best all the time
R Respect – listening, understanding and valuing what you tell us
I Integrity – being open, honest, straight-forward and reliable
D Diversity – relating to everyone as an individual
E Excellence – striving to provide the highest quality of support