Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a CT/MRI Lead to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated Radiographer to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client was established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 we opened our clients hospital, a day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Registered HCPC Radiographer
- 5 years CT and MRI experience
- A willing mentor with great leadership skills.
- You will be responsible for providing specialised imaging for our patients within the Radiographic department, specifically CT and MRI.
- You will take a lead in cross sectional imaging procedures and ensuring the team delivers an effective service by providing appropriate clinical leadership, as well as developing the expertise of the team through your mentoring and guidance.
- You will also be the main point of contact within the team for consultant and patient queries
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park