You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a Nurse who has a passion for CAMHS Nursing and working with Eating Disorders?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Location: East Sussex
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: CAMHS Tier 4 Eating Disorders
- Qualified RMN/RGN/RNLD/CAMHS Nurse
- NHS or Private Experience
- Experience of working with CAMHS is desirable but not a necessity
- Continually innovate, improve and deliver excellent care to our young people and a rewarding experience for employees
- Work alongside individuals and their families, collaboratively create care plans and risk assessments
- Empower individuals to manage and improve their health through their treatment within the community
- You will ensure young people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork
- Help create bespoke programmes that provide person-centred care to support each person’s physical, medical and mental health needs
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome