Looking for a change?
If so, our client is looking for a experienced Senior MRI Radiographer to join their team, you will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer who has a desire to progress.
Our client is based in Poole and they offer 12-hour shifts as most of our sites operate from 7:30am to 8pm or similar. For this post we can consider either full or part-time applications, so it's up to you if you would like to do 1,2 or 3 long shifts across a rota from Monday to Sunday.
This role will be mobile.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Previous experience of complex MRI scanning
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work across 7 days (Mon-Sun)
- Holder of a valid UK driving licence
- Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Perform triage functions of referrals, as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- Complete competency assessments
- Assist placement students and other colleagues in the achievement of their learning outcomes
- A highly competitive salary is a given
- Topped a generous flexible benefits package
- Including private medical insurance and 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development
- Helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.