Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting! if you are a Director of Clinical Services then this role will be perfect with you, they are looking for an experienced, motivated and skilled nurse to join their private hospital.
Our client is the largest provider of independent healthcare in the UK. Our client is based in Poole and The Hospital is a 37 bed private hospital with 2 operating theatres and a minor operations room. We provide a range of inpatient, outpatient and day-case specialties, including orthopaedic, spinal, general surgery, gynaecology and plastic surgery. We also have a dedicated Oncology unit including specialist nurses. Diagnostic and specialist equipment on site includes ultrasound, x-ray and Mammography, including a dedicated MRI and CT scanning unit
- Highly energetic, proactive and driven to succeed
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing
- levels across the hospital deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- Uk experience
- Ensuring the hospital complies with CQC, HIS, HIW and all other external regulatory or accreditation requirements such as HFEA, ICO and GRS
- Actively demonstrating awareness of, and embedding adherence to, regulatory requirements and reporting mandatory outcome occurrences as required
- Ensuring the hospital complies with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures to ensure the effective and safe operation of the organisation and the welfare and interests of patients, employees, Consultants and other stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with contractual obligations and BMI good practice guidance in terms of patient care pathways
- Co-ordinating and supporting compliance with standards in respect of all legislative training requirements across all clinical services in line with the policy.
- Ensuring written and electronic records, including patient records and clinical and other data on business systems, and legal documents are maintained to required levels and according to accepted best practice
- Ensuring action plans and NHS Standard Contract clinical obligations are fulfilled including those relating to the Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) framework
- Our clients Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising with service)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounted Perks