Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, We now have GP locum work in Derby! This a exciting opporutnity for a skilled, experienced and knowledgable GP to earn some extra cash every month.
This is your chance to get some extra shifts in a state of the art Hospital where you can expand, grow and develop your skill even further.
- Previous experience of working in a Primary/Urgent Care setting.
- Self motivated, able to work without supervision, using own initiative to complete tasks.
- Well-developed influencing skills combined with a facilitative and supportive style of working.
- MRCGP qualification or equivalent.
- Recent evidence of continued academic and professional development.
- Included on a GP performers list
- Working within a Derbyshire/ Derby GP practice and included on a neighboring CCG’s performers list.
- Provide, as part of a core team of salaried GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a high quality Urgent Care service to the public within Derbyshire in line with local and national priorities.
- Provide consultation and appropriate clinical management of patients attending with injury and illness to the Primary Care / Urgent Care out of hours service.
- In general the post holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working in Primary / Urgent Care.
- Contribute to evaluation/audit, significant event reporting and clinical standard setting within the service.
- Develop and encourage positive working relationships with local GP Practices, housing, social work, voluntary services, drug and alcohol, mental health, dental, secondary care and other appropriate services.
- Keep contemporaneous, accurate and legible records of all patient contacts and contribute to electronic data recording and audit as directed by the service.
- Participate in operational and strategic planning for the development of our client where appropriate.
- Pursue continuing professional and personal development. 8 days study leave per year will be provided, pro rata, for CPD following discussion with the Clinical Director during the appraisal process. All study leave must be approved by the post holder’s line manager.
- Significant event analysis will be undertaken with the Clinical/Managing Director. The Clinical Director will provide the appropriate clinical support as requested /required.
- Participate in development activity and projects within our clients facility, Urgent Care Division (Derbyshire), including development / review of protocols, documentation, clinical governance, audit activity, training and research.
- Competetive Rates
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Indemnity Insurance
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
- Sick pay
- Training and Development