Are you a Clinical Manager with a passion for rehabilitation services?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Clinical Manager
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Women with Personality Disorders
- Experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) and hold a valid pin number
- Understand responsibility to statutory and non-statutory organisations and able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Currently operating as a Clinical Manager / Ward manager or significant experience in a Senior Nursing role
- Excellent relationship management with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. CCGs and CQC)
- Experience in Acute, Rehabilitation, Mental Health or Forensic Psychiatry
- Evidence of functioning in a supervisory role as a clinician in a similar setting within a multi-disciplinary team
- Lead on the clinical leadership for all ward based staff, to develop and deliver a quality therapeutic service.
- Lead clinical practice from the front, manage clinical performance of the nursing staff and ensure targets are met.
- Ensure the MDT works together to provide a consistent approach to service user care.
- Work within The Code as issued by your governing body.(NMC)
- Support the hospital manager in ensuring the hospital has effective systems which promote safety and security.
- To ensure clinical audit takes place and that action plans are created and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Lead on the day to day clinical operational management of the hospital, ensuring the hospital and services are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led.
- Management of the clinical budget and ensuring costs are managed accordingly
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome