You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a registered nurse to join their hospital which is based in Derby. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and determined registered nurse to provide the highest quality of care to patients.
The hospital covers a range of different specialities and they are not only looking for experienced nurses they also looking for young newly qualified nurses to join their hospital and kick start their career.
The hospital sees more Trauma and Orthopaedic outpatients than any other Trust – over 3,300 per week. They average 860 patients in A+E patients which is the 6th largest in the country.
- Current NMC registration
- Communicates complex and sensitive information to patients and the public
- Negotiate, persuade, motivate and reassure others.
- Assess, plans, implements and evaluates individuals
- Follows national, Trust policies and procedures and ensure other members of staff do likewise.
Main duties for a registered nurse.
- Important for you to assess the immediate and ongoing needs of the patient and in discussion with them and where appropriate their significant others develop an individualised plan of care.
- You will have to assist junior staff to prioritise, implement and evaluate patient care in accordance with Trust policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines
- You need to promote and develop the use of current evidence to inform the delivery and promote the development of clinically effective care.
- You will have to be vigilant in ensuring all care personally delivered adheres to policies and procedures relating to infection control and support other staff in doing the same.
- Important that you contribute to the development of health promotion /education within the clinical area.
- You will work in partnership with all members of the health care team both within and external to the Trust to ensure continuity of care for the patient.
- You must provide day to day supervision of the delivery of care by junior staff, providing the necessary advice and support to maintain good patient care.
- You will communicate effectively with patients, relatives and other members of the care team to ensure a shared understanding of the patient’s care.
- NHS Pension
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
Sound like your perfect role? Apply now!