Do you want to work within a well-established private healthcare provider?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work with their advanced team.
Would you like to become part of a team that focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
This hospital group is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Focusing on relationships with staff and doctors - and delivering high quality outcomes for patients - has been at the forefront of its success.
The primary focuses for the hospital group are maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The philosophy that they follow: "People Caring for People".
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC or the HCPC
- Experience of a team approach to care delivery
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
- Minimum 1-year previous experience
- Respect patients, their relatives and colleagues to the highest standards.
- Work independently within the team (after a period of training),
- Share the vision in providing a high-quality service by participating in team building, and providing suggestions for future development / improvement
- Varied surgical caseload
- Working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality
- Providing evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment.
- Competitive salary plus enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private health care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free off site parking