Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art organisation in Macclesfield. Our client is looking for a experienced, enthusiastic, motivated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. They also practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology.
- You will be a HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
- Ideally, you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
- Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Run a theatre list without supervision
- Perform anaesthetic duties
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park