Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Cheshire. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
This is a part time role where you will work 30 hours a week.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years surgical nursing experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
- Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients.
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
- Working across 2 small wards
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!