Our client is moving into a brand new hospital which you can be a part of. The new, state–of-the-art facilities will continue providing high quality care for patients. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join Europe’s leading heart and lung hospital.
Why you should join?
If you are looking to develop your acute cardiothoracic nursing skills, this hospital is absolutely the place to be.
They perform more major heart operations than any other UK hospital, as well as a range of specialist services including heart and lung transplantation, Pulmonary Endarterectomy (PTE). complex surgery for advanced thoracic malignancies and lung volume reduction surgery.
At the hospital no two days are the same. You’ll be caring for patients undergoing procedures such as Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), as well as more specialist treatments such as electrophysiological ablations.
- NMC registered
- Diploma in nursing
- Proven evidence based clinical practice
- Utilised reflective practice
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of nursing within the clinical area
- Knowledge of clinical governance and quality
- Aware of cultural and social influences on health and of the importance of respecting diversity and differences
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Personal Support (via Occupational Health)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Onsite Gym
- NHS Discounts
- Staff Recognition Scheme
- NHS Fleet Car Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Low cost Home Ownership Schemes
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Programme of Social Events
If you have an interest in Cardiothoracic nursing and a passion for delivering excellent patient care, our client will help you develop your skills and build an interesting, rewarding career.