You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Operating Department Practitioner
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Operating Department Practitioner to join their state of the art facility in Cambridge. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled practitioner to come in and hit the ground running.
Our 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will also be an extended 2 bed recovery unit..
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with Anaesthetics experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance