You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Theatre Nurse to join their NHS Trust. They are looking for Hard working, enthusiastic, determined nurse to give the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in Cambridge and as the largest and leading specialist cardiothoracic hospital in the UK.
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post registration experience
- Ability to treat all patient/employee information confidentially
- Proven evidence-based clinical practice
- Understand the need for effective communication with users of the service.
- Demonstrate effective and appropriate skills in communicating information, advice, instruction and professional opinion to colleagues, patients, clients, users, their relatives and carers seeking help when required
- Understand how communication skills affect the assessment of patients and how the means of communication should be modified to address and take account of factors such as age, physical and learning disability, culture, age, ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs, socio-economic status and political beliefs
- Select and use appropriate forms of verbal and non-verbal communication with patients, their families, users and others.
- Understand the need to provide patients, their families and users with the information necessary to make informed decisions
- With guidance and support following training, identify anxiety and stress in patients, their families and members of the multidisciplinary team and recognise the potential impact on communication.
- Provide feedback, at appropriate times, to colleagues on their communication.
- Keep accurate and complete records of activities and communications consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Presents a professional image of self at all times.
- Use effective communication skills in the reception and identification of patients, and the transfer of patients to the care of others.
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Extensive retail discount scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Staff Recognition and Award Scheme
- Membership options available at Frank Lee Centre Leisure & Fitness (campus gym)
- Salary Sacrifice ‘Cycle to Work’ and ‘Car’ Scheme
- Enhanced pay progression for Band 5 nurses
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Flexible working