Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The Hospital is going through a £10 million refit which will modernise our 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will also be an extended 2 bed recovery unit.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- An interest in development and progression is encouraged and reinforced, offering the opportunity to complete the surgical first assist course and specialise within the surgical areas on offer.
- Our onsite education team will keep you up to date with BLS and ILS and you will be provided with your ALS training.
- Registered Nurse with an anaesthetic qualification
- Operating Department Practitioner with anaesthetic experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration (UK Experience)
- Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Act as anaesthetic assistant
- Preparing the theatre for the following day’s lists
- Administering local anaesthetics
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park