You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for ICU Nurses to join their NHS Trust. They are looking for Hard working, enthusiastic, determined nurse to give the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in Cambridge and as the largest and leading specialist cardiothoracic hospital in the UK.
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of NMC Code of Conduct and professional practice guidance
- Proven evidence-based clinical practice
- Using clinical knowledge/expertise, provide a high standard of skilled care to patients based on a full assessment of individual needs in consultation with the multi- professional team.
- In consultation with patients, family and the multi-professional team, devise and evaluate care plans based on the assessment process, with realistic nursing goals.
- Ensure due regard is given to customs, values and spiritual beliefs of patients, carers and their relatives.
- Promote and role model effective communication within the multi-professional team.
- Act as a link nurse.
- Identify the learning needs of patients, relatives and staff and, in consultation with the ward/department manager, plan and implement programmes to meet those needs.
- Maintain accurate electronic and/or manual clinical, patient and other records, as appropriate, ensuring that all documentation adheres to the Trust’s standards.
- Act in a professional manner and as a role model to other staff members, providing clinical supervision of junior staff.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of all ward/department resources, including the allocation and checking of work.
- Actively participate in the implementation of any changes in practice within the clinical area.
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Extensive retail discount scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Staff Recognition and Award Scheme
- Membership options available at Frank Lee Centre Leisure & Fitness (campus gym)
- Salary Sacrifice ‘Cycle to Work’ and ‘Car’ Scheme
- Enhanced pay progression for Band 5 nurses
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Flexible working