Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our Client had an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly motivated and focused Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to join their busy, high performing Theatre team.
As the the only private hospital in the South West with and Intensive Care Unit. This Hospital in Bristol has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Strong knowledge and interest in Orthopaedic Scrubbing is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Duties and responsibilities
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day to day running of theatres. As an Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park