Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Scrub Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Bristol. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated nurse to join their team.
Our client is a 76 bedded hospital, 5 operating theatres, Intensive Care Unit and has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 to 3 years scrub experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Assisting qualification, teaching qualification desirable
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse or ODP who has Scrub experience.
- The role covers multi-specialties therefore, this is a fantastic opportunity to branch out and develop your knowledge and experience.
- The 5 operating theatres are busy throughout the day, but every day is never the same due to the diversity of the workload, making this theatre department a fantastic place to work
- We prefer our theatre staff to be as multi-skilled as possible, so ideally, you will be able to work across scrub, anaesthetics and/or recovery, but many of our staff specialise in just one or two areas.
- Most importantly, our theatre staff are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
- This is a full time role covering 37.5 hours a week, working on a rota and 1:3 weekends
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!