Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to join their state of the art hospital. They are looking for a experienced, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital which is based Bristol.
Our client the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, our client has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Strong knowledge and interest in Orthopaedic Scrubbing is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day to day running of theatres.
- As an Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- To make justifiable patient assessments you will coll
- ‘Golden Hello’ joining bonus
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers.
- Free annual BUPA wellness screening.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.