If you are looking to develop your skills within Theatres, then this is the perfect role for you
T2healthcare are currently working with one of the largest hospital Trusts in the UK and they are looking for Theatre Scrub Nurses to join their talented and thriving team.
- Provide instruments and supplies to the surgeons during all surgical procedures whether under local or general anaesthetic
- Act as the circulating practitioner for a variety of surgical specialities
- To provide high quality, effective, individualised care to all patients by assessing care needs and developing, implementing and evaluating them without supervision.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, checked daily and maintained and take appropriate action in regard to faulty equipment as per Trust policy.
- Maintain the safety and wellbeing of patients, their relatives and staff in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
- Communicate effectively at all times and maintain a harmonious working environment.
- NMC/HCPC/ODP Registered Nurse
- Good clinical skills and a commitment developing them further
- A knowledge of care planning, preceptorship, reflection and clinical supervision
- An awareness of current developments in nursing and a knowledge of the NMC Code
- A willingness to develop teaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A calm, supportive, motivated and professional approach
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Personal Support (via Occupational Health)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Onsite Gym
- NHS Discounts
- Staff Recognition Scheme
- NHS Fleet Car Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Low cost Home Ownership Schemes
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Programme of Social Events