Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Critical Care Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Bristol. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated nurse to join their team.
Our client is a 76 bedded hospital, 5 operating theatres, Intensive Care Unit and has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years critical care post-graduation experience
- Cardiac experience essential
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, along with being organised and can show case excellent patient care
- To deliver and maintain high standards of nursing care within the ward area.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse.
- To contribute to delivery of Critical Care level 2 and 3 patients including training and education
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!