Working in one of the UK's largest NHS Hospital Trust, you will receive amazing benefits and opportunities, along with career development. You will receive the support you require as well as £4000 for relocation!
You will play a key role within a team and be involved in a high standard surgery ward. Your duties will include:
- Being responsible for wound care in all units
- Working closely with members of the multidisciplinary team, including Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Caring for all patients during their stay within ASCR pre and post operatively, including any rehabilitation they may require
- Liaising with community nurses in assisting patients who are preparing to go home
- Caring for patients who require vascular therapy
- Embracing the core values of the Trust at all times
This role is a fantastic opportunity for further development and progression. What to expect?
- A busy and exciting speciality with a supportive Multi-disciplinary team
- A ward who offers training for specialized dressing and tissue viability wound care
- A major arterial centre for the South West - with a dedicated operating theatre, hybrid theatre for our vascular service
- A division with a diverse range of opportunities, in both clinical and managerial progression with the option for bespoke rotation packages across specialities and a well-structured and supported preceptorship programme, to help you achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential.