You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Outpatient Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Our clients Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer. We’re dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Ideally have Wound care, Dressings, Phlebotomy experience
- Have been employed in surgical or outpatients’ settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings.
- To work directly alongside the Consultants.
- The Outpatient Nurse will Chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and minor surgical procedures.
- You will be joining an already established team who have a great working environment and numerous training opportunities that will help you develop your potential.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park