Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is looking for you to join their hospital! Are you in Intensive care or has it always been your dream? This is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client has a full outpatient and inpatient and outpatient gynaecology service. They have a 19 bedded inpatient unit and a 10 bedded day-case unit and outpatient department.
- Registered General Nurse
- IT skills, basic word, Email, keyboard skills, data collection
- Ability and willingness to undertake appropriate training
- Be able to work as a member of a team
- Experience of time management skills and prioritising work
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Committed to providing high quality patient care
- You will involve Leadership, education, and a high standard of care in clinical practice.
- You must work within a team and be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
- You may be designated to take charge of the ward in the absence of the supervisory sister or senior nurse and will be expected to be a credible and professional role model.
- You need to be able to work on their own initiative as well as within a team. They will be able to confidently liaise with all members of the multi disciplinary team, and act as an advocate for patients.
- You must be required to support and educate colleagues, student nurses, medical students, and junior medical staff.
- You are personal responsibility for the care of patient(s) in the clinical setting under the directions and supervision of the nurse in charge.
- You must ensure that care needs are assessed and programmes of care developed, implemented and evaluated.
- You will ensure care is documented accurately and contemporaneously giving a clear profile of care provided from admission to discharge.
- You need to plan, prioritise, and evaluate own workload and clinical practice, ensuring practice is evidence based.
- Important that you provide clinical care in accordance with Trust Policies and Procedures.
- You must provide information and support to patients/relatives/carers to enable making of informed choices regarding health and social care, seeking advice as appropriate
- You will ensure all clinical care for patient(s) is communicated effectively at ward hand over to allow seamless provision of care from shift to shift.
- You have to participate in doctor’s rounds and multidisciplinary team meetings.
- You will assist in the teaching, monitoring and assessing of students and other staff and contribute to ensuring a suitable educational environment in which to support the development and learning of self and others
- Important that you manage, and record clinical/critical incidents in line with Trust Policy.
- You have to ensure patient safety at all times, e.g. admission/transfer/discharge processes.
- You need to escort patients requiring qualified nursing intervention to other wards/areas.
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Childcare Facilities
- Personal and Professional Development
- Staff Discount Brochures and Discounts Websites.
- Staff Lottery.
Is this role something that you would be interested in? then make sure you apply right now!