Are you an enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant looking to pick up some extra shifts?
Our client has recently started looking for some very motivated and hardworking Healthcare Assistants looking to earn some extra cash. There is a new unique opportunity for someone to be a part of a continuously developing company.
Our client is currently seeking extra assistance within its community-based healthcare department. This is a unique opportunity and a great chance to expand your knowledge further.
If this is something that you would like some more information on, get in touch!
Valid and Clean Driving License
- Minimum 6 Months of experience within NHS Setting
- Minimum 12 months Experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- Energetic and Motivated to providing the best care
- Previous experience within a community setting (ideal however not essential)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in maintaining patient’s health within the community
- Provide assistance to nurses and senior members of staff
- Offer support and support in the training of junior members of staff.
- Providing hands-on care to all service users
- Caring for patients with a variety of conditions
- Working in accordance with all NHS guidelines
- Fast compliance process
- Choice of preferred payment method
- Fast and reliable payments
- Electronic timesheets