You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Perioperative Practitioner to join their state of the art facilities in West Midlands. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse who is keen to join their team.
Our client's facility includes diagnostic services, rehabilitation, cutting-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, women’s health and cancer care. We have 51 bedrooms and five operating theatres
- You must be a qualified Nurse or ODP with a valid registration with no restrictions or conditions.
- You must have previous scrub experience within ENT and other specialities would be a bonus
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Working within a highly supportive as a perioperative practitioner at our client facility you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care to a range of surgical patients.
- You will scrub for a range of surgeries including ENT, Thyroid and Maxfacs.
- You will be required to order and store specialised kits used for these types of surgeries.
- You will keep preference cards for the surgeons and keep these up to date with any changes.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom